Great eyebrows can accentuate your eyes, balance and enhance your facial features and give you a more youthful look. At HQ Salon, our expert Lakewood stylists provide the best in ombré brow service to make our clients look and feel their best!
Using the latest advancements in semi-permanent eyebrow techniques, our stylists can improve the shape and appearance of your eyebrows, creating impressive, stunning results.
The Eyebrow Services at HQ Salon Include:
- Ombré Brows – $500
- (Touch up 50 )
Call (720) 400-9655 or Email Us for an Appointment. HQ Salon Transforms Eyebrows, Delivers Confidence & Creates Stunning Looks
Booking Policy for Eyebrow Services: We require a non-refundable $150 deposit to schedule an eyebrow appointment. The deposit will be deducted from the cost of the procedure once it's complete. We require 48 hours’ notice to cancel/reschedule an appointment.
To avoid delays and scheduling conflicts, we require clients who are more than 15 minutes late to reschedule their appointments. Rescheduled appointments due to late arrivals will result in a 50% loss of deposit and, therefore, will require and additional $75 fee to schedule the next appointment.
WHAT ARE OMBRÉ BROWS?
Ombré brow treatments is a form of semi-permanent makeup tattoos. This technique uses form of tattoo artistry to implant pigment under the skin and provide semi-permanent color and shape enhancements to eyebrows. It is 100% customizable and is great for anyone who wants a soft and natural look.
|Tools||A rotary tattoo pen (machine)|
|Technique||Shading To Create A Soft, Misty, Powder-Filled Look That Mimics Makeup|
|Painful?||Feel Similar To Plucking Eyebrows. Topical Anesthetic Creams Can Be Applied To Reduce Pain Levels For Clients Who Are Concerned About Pain.|
|Best Candidates||Those Who Use Makeup To Fill In/Out Their Brows.|
|Results||Color Appears Darker At First, Fading Within 3 Days Results Last An Average Of 2 Years And Can Last Up To 4 Years.|
|Downtime||2 To 3 Weeks For Brows To Heal Up To 40 Days For Color To Fully Set|
|Touchups||First Touchup Is Recommended Within 4 To 6 Weeks of Initial Treatment (After Healing Is Complete & Color Has Fully Set In) To Fill In Lost Pigment. After That, Getting Touchups Every 10 To 12 Months Is Recommended.|
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS OF OMBRÉ BROWS?
- • Great for any skin type.
- • Less invasive, less pain & bleeding.
- • Last longer, usually up to 5 years.
- • Your eyebrow will look fuller, more defined as well as dramatic.
Please NOTE that:
- If you have had ombré brows previously (from another artist), the final results may not completely hide the previous work. You may need multiple appointments and treatments for the best results.
- If you are having an MRI in the future, you must tell the technician that you have been tattooed with iron oxide pigments.
AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
How you take care of your brows after an ombré brow treatment can greatly impact how your brows look – and how long your results last.
For the long-lasting, optimal results, follow these important after care instructions:
- At least 3 hours after your appointment and right before you go to bed, blot away any fluid secretions to prevent excessive scabbing.
- During the scabbing period (the first 2 to 3 weeks after treatment), keep scabs dry, moisturizing just enough to keep them “flexible.” The longer scabs remain, the better the color will set.
- Within the first two weeks following treatment, clean your eyebrows at least twice a day. Make sure you have clean hands and use a clean cotton pad and water to gently cleanse the brows. Next, apply the ointment you get from HQ Salon to your clean brows.
- Reduce residual pain and swelling by taking over-the-counter pain medications and/or applying a clean icepack (wrapped in a clean towel) to the brows.
Here’s what you should NOT do after an ombré brow treatment:
- DO NOT let your eyebrows stay wet or soak in water for long periods of time. You DO NOT want the scabs to get soggy.
- DO NOT use harsh cleansers, creams or products on your eyebrows for at least 10 days.
- DO NOT apply makeup to your eyebrows within the first 14 days. Makeup can prevent proper healing, causing irritation and excessive scabbing.
- DO NOT pick or scratch at scabs or dry skin on or near your eyebrows. Let them fall off naturally.
- DO NOT tan and limit your sun exposure for 3 to 4 weeks after the treatment.
- DO NOT engage in exercise or activities that will cause heavy sweating for the first 10 days after treatment. Salt will draw out the pigment.
- DO NOT get facials, Botox, chemical treatments and/or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks following treatment.
- DO NOT sleep on your face within the first 10 days after treatment, and make sure your pillowcase is clean.
Transform Your Eyebrows & Enhance Your Appearance with an Ombré Brow Treatment at HQ Salon
HQ Salon is a chic, full-service salon offering the best in semi-permanent eyebrow services. Our expert Lakewood stylists are talented eyebrow artists who cater to all types of clients, helping them accentuate their brows’ organic shape while providing them with relaxing, luxurious experiences, personal service and dazzling new looks. We are ready to offer you the best eyebrow and other salon services in and around Lakewood!
Call (720) 400-9655 or Email Us for an Appointment. HQ Salon Has 5-Star Ratings on Google, Facebook, Vagaro & Yelp
HQ Salon welcomes all types of clients – women, men and children. Our amazing services and products come with amenities like a beer and wine bar, a snack bar, free parking and free WiFi so we can provide an optimal client experience any and every time you visit us. We look forward to serving you!
Ask about Our Gift Cards
See what our customers say about us
Quyen it the ABSOLUTE best for Microblading !! I LOVE MY BROWS ❤ Ladies this is the place you wanna go !
I am very picky when it comes to choosing a stylist & they have the best here. Everyone is super friendly & very honest about their services. May be a little pricey but definitely worth it, you get what you pay for!