HQ SALON IS A CUT & COLOR ABOVE THE REST
A great haircut can showcase your personality, and keep your hair healthy; additionally, hair color can highlight your identity, boost your confidence and make you feel and look your best. At HQ Salon, our expert Lakewood stylists can transform your look with an amazing haircut and gorgeous color that completely fit your personality as well as your style! With our professional cuts and the latest trends and innovations in hair coloring, we believe that we can let our clients make bold statements, and leave them feeling confident and beautiful!
Transform Your Look with a Stunning Cut and An Amazing Color Treatment from HQ Salon. Call (720) 400-9655 or Email Us for an Appointment.
The haircuts and hair color services at HQ Salon Include:
- All cuts include a wash, a scalp massage & a blowout.
- The color services include toner, melting & light dusting.
New Talent Artists (New graduates/ assistants): All color services 20% OFF
|Base price | Starting from short hair|
|Precision Cuts 60-80 (60 mins)|
|Kids Cuts 25+ (45 mins)|
|Men’s Cuts 30 (30 mins)|
|*Partial Highlights/ Balayage 200+ (3 hours)|
|*Balayage/ Babylights/ Highlights (Full) 300+ (3-5 hours)|
|*Color Correction 350+ (4+ hours)|
|Single Process Roots 95 (90 mins)|
|Single Process Full Color 140 (90 mins)|
|Olaplex/ B3 Add-On 50|
|Olaplex Treatment 65|
|Pastel Hair Color Add-On 80|
|Base Color Add-On 80|
|Bump Base Add-On 40|
- *Prices varies depending on length, thickness, current hair situation.
- *All lightening services will include 3 bowls of bleach, any after that is $30 per bowl.
- *Corrective color and double process prices are quoted by consultation.
Call (720) 400-9655 or Email Us for an Appointment. HQ Salon Transforms Looks, Delivers Confidence & Provides the BEST Brazilian Blowouts
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT HAIRCUT AND HAIR COLOR FOR YOU
To find your perfect hairstyles, there are two key guiding principles that can help you to figure out easily:
Discover Your Face Shape - They are generally categorized into six shapes: oval, long, square, round, diamond, and heart-shaped. Each face shape will fit with its own right haircuts and hairstyles that will balance and enhance your facial features.
Highlight the Good features - There will be many hairstyles that suit your face shape and compliment you from all angles. The only basic rule of finding a great haircut for your face shape is to highlight your best features and try to create the illusion of an oval face.
To choose the best color for your hair, figure out whether you have a warm or cool skin tone. If you have a:
Warm skin tone - Choose a color with a cool tone that will complement your skin. Cool-toned hair colors usually have words like “ash” or “cool” in their names. On the lighter side, pale, champagne, platinum and silvery blonde hues will typically look best. On the darker side, cool reds and brunette shades, as well as amber, auburn, fawn-hued brunettes and rich black-brown shades will usually look best. On the wild side, silvery pastels are great options.
Cool skin tone - Go for warm, rich shares that complement your skin and that won’t wash you out. These colors typically have words like “chocolate,” “honey” or “warm” in their names. On the lighter side, golden blondes are great options. On the darker side, chocolatey brown hues and darker shades with some warmth to them will usually look best. On the wild side, bright, warm shades are the best choices.
HOW TO MAINTAIN HAIR COLOR AND TAKE CARE YOUR HAIRCUTS LAST AS LONG AS POSSIBLE: CARE TIPS
To keep your haircuts and hair color looking their best – and to keep them for the longest possible time, follow these care instructions:
With your new haircuts
- Avoid over shampooing, which can dry hair out. Try to wash your hair 2 to 3 times per week to avoid stripping hair of natural oils.
- Choose a conditioner that meets your hair and scalp needs.
- Use products and tools that will protect, not damage, your hair. This can include anything from heat protectant products to nice combs, quality blow dryers and more.
- If you regularly heat style your hair, take a day off every now and again to give your hair a break
Your hair and the type of cut you get will determine how soon you need to return to your stylist for a trim. In general, though, it’s best to stick to the 6 to 8 week rule. Getting trims within about 2 months of your last cut can keep your hair looking its best!
With your new hair color
- After getting your hair colored at HQ Salon, wait 48 hours (2 days) before shampooing your hair.
- Shampoo and conditioner with sulfate-free products.
- Shampoo with slightly warm water and rinse conditioner out with cold water.
- Wash your hair 2 to 3 times weekly and use dry shampoo on days when you are not washing your hair.
- Apply protective leave-in treatments and/or heat protectant sprays before styling hair.
- Wash your hair with clarifying shampoo one day before your color appointment at HQ Salon.
Transform Your Look with the BEST Haircuts and Hair Color Services at HQ Salon
HQ Salon is a chic, full-service salon offering exceptional services, amazing products and gorgeous results. Our master stylists and other talented pros cater to all types of hair, eyebrow, eyelash and makeup needs while providing our clients with relaxing, luxurious experiences, personal service and dazzling looks.
Up to date with the latest styles, trends and innovations in hair color, haircuts and styles, we are ready to offer you the best salon services in and around Lakewood.
Call (720) 400-9655 or Email Us for an Appointment. HQ Salon Has 5-Star Ratings on Google, Facebook, Vagaro & Yelp
HQ Salon welcomes all types of clients – women, men and children. Our first-class service comes with deluxe amenities like a beer and wine bar, a snack bar, free parking and free Wifi to provide an optimal client experience. We look forward to serving you and styling your hair!