Lip Blush &
Great eyebrows can accentuate your eyes, balance and enhance your facial features and give you a more youthful look. Using the latest advancements in semi-permanent eyebrow techniques, our stylists can improve the shape and appearance of your eyebrows, creating impressive, stunning results.
WHAT ARE OMBRÉ BROWS?
Ombré Brow treatments is a form of semi-permanent makeup tattoos. This technique uses a form of tattoo artistry to implant pigment under the skin and provide semi-permanent color and shape enhancements to eyebrows. It is 100% customizable and is great for anyone who wants a soft and natural look.
|Tools||A Rotary Tattoo Pen (Machine)|
|Technique||Shading To Create A Soft, Misty, Powder-Filled Look That Mimics Makeup|
|Painful?||Feel Similar To Plucking Eyebrows. Topical Anesthetic Creams Can Be Applied To Reduce Pain Levels For Clients Who Are Concerned About Pain|
|Best Candidates||Those Who Use Makeup To Fill In/Out Their Brows|
|Results||Color Appears Darker At First, Fading Within 3 Days Results Last An Average Of 2 Years And Can Last Up To 4 Years|
|Downtime||2 To 3 Weeks For Brows To Heal Up To 40 Days For Color To Fully Set|
|Touchups||First Touchup Is Recommended Within 4 To 6 Weeks of Initial Treatment (After Healing Is Complete & Color Has Fully Set In) To Fill In Lost Pigment. After That, Getting Touchups Every 10 To 12 Months Is Recommended|
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS OF OMBRÉ BROWS?
- Great for any skin type.
- Last longer, usually up to 5 years.
- Less invasive, less pain & bleeding.
- Your eyebrow will look fuller, more defined as well as dramatic.
If you have had Ombré Brow treatment previously (from another artist), the final results may not completely hide the previous work. You may need multiple appointments and treatments for the best results.
If you are having an MRI in the future, you must tell the technician that you have been tattooed with iron oxide pigments.
PRE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
For the long-lasting, optimal results, follow these important after care instructions:
Here’s what you should NOT do after an Ombré Brow treatment:
- DO NOT let your eyebrows stay wet or soak in water for long periods of time. You DO NOT want the scabs to get soggy.
- DO NOT use harsh cleansers, creams or products on your eyebrows for at least 10 days.
- DO NOT apply makeup to your eyebrows within the first 14 days. Makeup can prevent proper healing, causing irritation and excessive scabbing.
- DO NOT pick or scratch at scabs or dry skin on or near your eyebrows. Let them fall off naturally.
- DO NOT tan and limit your sun exposure for 3 to 4 weeks after the treatment.
- DO NOT engage in exercise or activities that will cause heavy sweating for the first 10 days after treatment. Salt will draw out the pigment.
- DO NOT get facials, Botox, chemical treatments and/or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks following treatment.