Great eyebrows can accentuate your eyes, balance and enhance your facial features and give you a more youthful look. Using the latest advancements in semi-permanent eyebrow techniques, our stylists can improve the shape and appearance of your eyebrows, creating impressive, stunning results.
WHAT ARE OMBRÉ BROWS?
Ombré Brow treatments is a form of semi-permanent makeup tattoos. This technique uses a form of tattoo artistry to implant pigment under the skin and provide semi-permanent color and shape enhancements to eyebrows. It is 100% customizable and is great for anyone who wants a soft and natural look.
|Tools||A Rotary Tattoo Pen (Machine).|
|Technique||Shading To Create A Soft, Misty, Powder-Filled Look That Mimics Makeup.|
|Painful?||Feel Similar To Plucking Eyebrows. Topical Anesthetic Creams Can Be Applied To Reduce Pain Levels For Clients Who Are Concerned About Pain.|
|Best Candidates||Those Who Use Makeup To Fill In/Out Their Brows.|
|Results||Color Appears Darker At First, Fading Within 3 Days Results Last An Average Of 2 Years And Can Last Up To 4 Years.|
|Downtime||2 To 3 Weeks For Brows To Heal Up To 40 Days For Color To Fully Set|
|Touch ups||First Touch up Is Recommended Within 4 To 6 Weeks Of Initial Treatment (After Healing Is Complete & Color Has Fully Set In) To Fill In Lost Pigment. After That, Getting Touch ups Every 10 To 12 Months Is Recommended.|
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS OF OMBRÉ BROWS?
- Great for any skin type.
- Last longer, usually up to 5 years.
- Less invasive, less pain & bleeding.
- Your eyebrow will look fuller, more defined as well as dramatic.
If you have had Ombré Brow treatment previously (from another artist), the final results may not completely hide the previous work. You may need multiple appointments and treatments for the best results.
If you are having an MRI in the future, you must tell the technician that you have been tattooed with iron oxide pigments.
PRE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- DO NOT consume Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Aleve, or Advil (It will cause your blood to thin).
- DO NOT tan 2 weeks prior or have sunburn.
- Botox needs to be done 2 weeks prior.
- DO NOT have any type of facial/chemical peel 2 weeks prior.
- DO NOT work out right before the procedure.
- Please discontinue Vitamin A, C, E, Retinol, 4 – 5 weeks prior.
- DO NOT take any fish oil supplements or turmeric 3 weeks before.
- DO NOT drink alcohol 24 – 48 hours before your procedure.
- DO NOT consume coffee or any caffeine before your procedure.
- DO NOT tint eyebrows 6 weeks before.
- DO NOT wax/pick/tweeze/perform electrolysis on eyebrows one week prior.
AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
How you take care of your brows after an Ombré Brow treatment can greatly impact how your brows look – and how long your results last.
For the long-lasting, optimal results, follow these important after care instructions:
- At least 3 hours after your appointment and right before you go to bed, blot away any fluid secretions to prevent excessive scabbing.
- During the scabbing period (the first 2 to 3 weeks after treatment), keep scabs dry, moisturizing just enough to keep them “flexible.” The longer scabs remain, the better the color will set.
- Within the first two weeks following treatment, clean your eyebrows at least twice a day. Make sure you have clean hands and use a clean cotton pad and water to gently cleanse the brows. Next, apply the ointment you get from our salon to your clean brows.
- Reduce residual pain and swelling by taking over-the-counter pain medications and/or applying a clean ice pack (wrapped in a clean towel) to the brows.
Here’s what you should NOT do after an Ombré Brow treatment:
- DO NOT let your eyebrows stay wet or soak in water for long periods of time. You DO NOT want the scabs to get soggy.
- DO NOT use harsh cleansers, creams or products on your eyebrows for at least 10 days.
- DO NOT apply makeup to your eyebrows within the first 14 days. Makeup can prevent proper healing, causing irritation and excessive scabbing.
- DO NOT pick or scratch at scabs or dry skin on or near your eyebrows. Let them fall off naturally.
- DO NOT tan and limit your sun exposure for 3 to 4 weeks after the treatment.
- DO NOT engage in exercise or activities that will cause heavy sweating for the first 10 days after treatment. Salt will draw out the pigment.
- DO NOT get facials, Botox, chemical treatments and/or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks following treatment.