Long, full eyelashes can enhance your eyes’ natural beauty, creating dramatic, sexy looks that boost confidence while making you look and feel your best. At HQ Salon, our expert lash technicians provide the best eyelash services in and around Lakewood. Our eyelash services can improve the health and appearance of your lashes while giving you a beautiful new look.
The Eyelash Services at HQ Salon Include:
(Full set takes 2 to 3 hours)
(Lashes must have at least 40% attached in order to be considered a refill; additional costs will be added if less than 40% is attached)
(Classic full set takes 1 to 2 hours)
Text (720) 400-9655 or Email Us for an Appointment.
HQ Salon Transforms Looks, Delivers Confidence & Creates Stunning Eyelashes
We provide consultations to assess the current state of clients’ lashes
and recommend the best extension options for them.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLASSIC LASH EXTENSIONS AND 2D/3D/4D EYELASHES?
Classic lash extensions can add length and alter lash shape, based on the shape of the eyes. These
extensions do not add volume, however.
Alternatively, the newest innovation in lash technology is the 2D/3D/4D+ eyelash extensions. These enhance volume and shape, rather than adding length, and they tend to be the most natural looking
extensions. The difference between 2D, 3D and 4D (and more) is that:
- 2D extensions involve applying 2 extensions to one natural lash.
- 3D involves applying 3 extensions to one natural lash.
- 4D involves applying 4 extensions to one natural lash (and so on).
The more extensions applied to a single lash, the softer, curlier and fluffier the eyelashes will appear.
Eyelash extensions typically last 4 to 6 weeks (as long as they are properly cared for).
HOW ARE EYELASH EXTENSIONS APPLIED?
The lash extension application process generally involves the following steps:
- One natural lash is isolated from the other eyelashes.
- An extension is chosen from a lash tray.
- The tip of the extension is dipped in glue.
- The extension is placed on top of or beneath the natural lash and then left alone to let the adhesive dry.
HOW OFTEN DO I NEED REFILLS?
On average, the eyelash growth cycle is 6 to 8 weeks. To keep lashes looking clean, full and beautiful, it’s recommended that you get lash refills every 3 to 4 weeks.
AFTER AN EYELASH SERVICE: CARE INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
To keep your lash extensions looking their best – and to keep them for the longest possible time, follow these care instructions:
- After getting eyelash extensions, wait at least 24 hours before getting them wet.
- After the initial 24-hour waiting period, wash eyelashes once a day.
- Avoid using cleansers and products with oils.
- Avoid using mascara, which can damage extensions.
- Do not pull or rub the extensions. Also, do not scratch at or rub your eyes.
- Use products specially formulated to clean lash extensions and remove makeup.
Transform Your Look with the BEST Eyelash Extension
Services at HQ Salon
HQ Salon is a chic, full-service salon offering exceptional eyelash extension services, as well as the highest quality products and gorgeous results. Our expert lash technicians cater to all types of eyelashes and are extremely skilled at creating dazzling looks.
Up to date with the latest innovations in eyelash extension technologies and techniques,
we are ready to offer you the best eyelash extension services in and around Lakewood.
Text (720) 400-9655 or Email Us for an Appointment. HQ Salon Has 5-Star Ratings on Google, Facebook, Vagaro & Yelp
HQ Salon welcomes all types of clients – women, men and children. Our first-class service comes with deluxe amenities like a beer and wine bar, a snack bar,
free parking and free Wifi to provide an optimal client experience. We look forward to serving you and styling your hair!